Monday 31 August 2009

The Snow Leopard

I thought I should summarize the case of the Mac OS X 10 Snow Leopard. I have heard opinions before and after the release of the Snow Leopard and I waanted to turn them into one conclusion.

Ok, on the early release, Mac got a lot of attention for the release with news all over the cloud. So, every mac-user was happy, curios and could not wait to get the disk. Mac had caught a lot of attention and probably a few hundred more users.

So, they got the release, installed it and became completely annoyed beacause it almost looked exactly the same! But, apparently, the whole Mac undelayer had changed.

I think, that the main reason Mac did it was to get attention and also beacause they had improved it loads, I also think that after a bit of usage, people will see the diffirence between Leopard and Snow Leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment