Thursday 22 October 2009

Dead Power Button


Two weeks ago, my eeepc 900 stopped working. I turned it off and when I hit the power button to turn it on again it didn't work!

I wasn't sure what to do. I was about to open it up when I remembered the warranty. I looked at the warranty card and it looked ok so I managed to get a claim on the warranty.

After a bit of, email, text and sorting out ime and date, an ASUS man came to the door and picked up my EP and it's transformer and put it into a pink box.


Two days later(today), it came back and it worked! It had Xandros n it and I had lost my file. But by chance, I had backed up the files to my SD card a barely five hours before it broke. I had UNR on it then. In 7 days, when koala comes out, I'm gonna get loads of distros!

No comments:

Post a Comment