Saturday 12 September 2009

Vista OS X 10


The other day, my cousin was looking at my eeepc and he saw that it looked like a mac and he asked if he could have his windows vista machine looking like a mac also. So I said that I would give it a try and started surfing around too find a program to make vista look like mac.

After a while I found something called Rocket-Dock which would put a dock on the screen. So, I tried it and it worked but had one problem, It was in a kind of 2d style unlike the traditional mac one. But, it did for a time, so I moved the vista panel to the top of the desktop and started looking around a bit more...

After a while I found something called vista leopard transformer (or something like that) and I had to swith something off, so I did switch it of and then I carried on and something went wrong. So I looked around some more and found Vista OS X 10, a transformation pack for vista.

So, I tried it... At first I had to restart the computer, second was a bit less dramatic and on the thir time...

It worked absolutely perfectly, toolbars changed, windows changed a diffirent and cooler dock appeared, I loved it! And My cousin liked it even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment