Wednesday 2 September 2009

Spotify, an Itunes competitor

The other dy, on one of Leo Laporte's shows, he said that he wished he could have something called 'Spotify' in the US and I had a look at the site.
It is a program that works identically like Itunes.

I don't listen to music much so at the time I thought U-tube was fine for that kind of thing. Anyway, I ignored it.

A while later, my friend was using my EP and installed Spotify on it and was using it. I looked more into it at the time and started trying to create an account. But, when I was making the account I saw that it asked me for my valid postcode and I never like putting any valid private info in the cloud so I didn't. So, I ignored it. So, he installed it on my EP with his account and use it while he was there. I didn't remove it after that.

Then, today, I came across it when I was looking at my Wine Apps. I clicked on it out of curiosity and started using it. I love it. The search is very fast. It has hadly any adverts and a BIG database.

I have never used I-Tunes so I'm not soo good at comparing. If anyone who read this post knows which one is better, please tell me. Otherwise I am staying with and using this App.

No comments:

Post a Comment