So, here, I have made a little list of advantages and disadvantages of windows and linux:
- In windows, when you install a program, it goes into program files and can be copied onto a usb. A containable way of installing applications onto your computer can be a very big advantage to people who constantly switch and movve around. Yes, in that way, Windows is better!
- In Linux, security is never a problem. Sudo only comes in when a password is entered. No need for virus scanners and no need for firewalls.
- In Linux, you usually have to be a bit of a geek to use it. Because unless something is closed source and payed for, it's guaranteed that it's going to have a few bugs. But, I don't mind that and neither do quite a few people.
- Windows does have viruses. Windows is the most used and therefore the most hackable operating system around.
- But, because Windows is the most used operating system, you have barely any incompatibility problems.
- And last of all, linux is free!
I hope this has added to your knowledge of Windows!