Wednesday 2 December 2009

Google Wave!

Google Wave was made to compete with facebook, twitter etc. But I'm sorry to say that it's not going to compete. It's going to bash them through the floorboards!

Ok, so far, Google Wave is like ChromeOS, new and undeveloped. But the little part that is developed, originated from a good idea, and that's good enough for google!

Now, what is a wave? An email? A chat? A wiki creator? A brainstormer? A game player? All of them together. A wave is the most simple and flexible form of collaboration and contact(you can even have video!). Now, that is cool!

Ok, there are problems with wave and here, I will name the ones that I spotted:

  • The Settings Wave is not finished.
  • When, you mark a wave as read, it does not instantly go out of your inbox.
  • There are too many wave directories(By ME, trash spam? why not view them as extras?)
Ok, now for extras:
  • Wave should Have themes(blue, red, classic, forest...) like gmail and I-google
  • Wave should recieve and send emails + chat and of course waves as well(that would put it faaaar ahead of facebook!)
  • There should be two types of wave, settings and add-ons wave and a normal wave
  • You should be able to 'delete', not just trash them.
  • You need more extensions: chess...
  • You should keep it simple if you're going to take aaallll this advice!
Well, that's wave preview. I'm just waiting for wave 1.0!

1 comment:

  1. Well I just wanted to let you know I have google wave and I agree with every single thing. I think people can email you (for example I think someone could email my wave at russjr08@googlewave.com) but who knows I havent tried it yet but Google Wave could be really good

    ReplyDelete